29 June, 2009

WHAT SHE HAS MORE.....OMG

Now don't freak out saying omg she has created this in the last couple of days....nah.....these are still some of the ones I created last week that blogger didn't like me and wouldn't let me upload..
Still very simple layouts but you will notice that everyone of them has some Chipboard...yes I have that much of the stuff *shock horror* and still have heaps more to use..




Well I hope you like what I have created here and will be back to post some more next weekend (if blogger is my friend again lol) See you then and don't forget to leave a comment, love hearing your comments :)
*linda

2 comments:

Maxine said...

Boy you have been one busy bee!!!

MrsDesperate said...

Looks like you have been busy! Good practise for all the holiday scrapping you'll be doing when you get back from NZ