It is on again and I simply can't wait to go and see what new goodies they have come up with. I really enjoy this show as it is only paper. I was really getting tired of attending the Stitches n Craft show and only seeing Beading, Stitching + all the extra bits n bobs there but almost no Paper Craft. Very disappointing for a paper lover like me :) So tomorrow is my time to have fun looking around. I am also heading into the Lifeline Bookfest next door. Last year I didn't know it was on in the same building and missed visiting. So this year with my eldest loving to read adventure/sci-fi books I am going to try and find something for him. Also going to try and find some ol' sheet music for my scrapping stash. Can't wait to see what I find there.
Will take my trusty camera and hopefully will have some photo's to share with you all here :) For all those in Queensland, enjoy your long weekend & happy scrapping :)
p.s ----> Sorry no sketches currently due to the laptop being knocked and now the screen & keyboard not working ARRGHHHHHHH..... So much of my stuff on it :( over 30 sketches to share with you all but can't access currently. So when I have it up n running (or got my stuff of it) then will share my sketches with you. Thank you for all that have actually scrapped them and email, forum message etc me to say they have created something from my sketch. It is really nice to see :)
No comments:
Post a Comment