Back again :) This is my creations for this week, been busy creating... Here is a card with a few of the spare papers laying around & you will notice that every layout will have my promise of Chipboard use lol... I really do have far too much of this stuff, but will slowly use it all..

Layout of the group I was with at the Scrapbooking 4 Less Retreat last month. Lovely bunch of ladies and was so nice to meet them in person than chatting within the forums all the time..

I really love this photo of Daddy & DS#2 reading a book together. A nice quiet moment.. And the quote I found within all the odd papers laying around with quotes upon it...suits this page perfectly

My DS#2 school portrait, love how they do the individual photo's now. Never got them when I was growing up. But then my mum never scrapbooked so might have been wasted :(

OMG is right... Here I am shopping with hubby & the boys went missing and all I could hear was MUM COME HERE....lol.......and heaps of giggling. This is what I find them up to cheaky monsters but was so funny. Thankfully I have my camera everywhere I go to catch those "silly" moments they present to me all the time

Tomorrow will upload the lil' book I am making.....the PINK one. It is coming along lovely, very happy with how it. Will share then... :)
*linda
3 comments:
Goodness me Miss Linda, you have been scrapping up a storm here. Love your work as usual. :)
Woo you have been busy. Fab work Linda TFS
Tracy :)
Look at you scrapping, scrapping and more scrapping!!! All of them look fabbo.
Post a Comment