Now some of these layouts we created over the last couple of weeks but always forgetting to upload and show to you :) So now I am feeling better and scrapping again, I am back to showcase my layouts to you all :) Hope you like:
Layout created at the last Crop4A-Cause

Birthday Card for my Sister-In-Law...I personally love how this one turned out

Now the story with this is... Was in Kmart simply having a look around and came across these "Cars" lil' boxes. Now the original price tag said $25 but as you can see it was coming down quick. And to my amazement I went and scanned one to make sure that the price was correct with all the changes and it actually scanned at $1 yes....... $1 ......so lil' ol me went back in and grabbed another 2 of them lol. How could I pass up on a deal like that especially with birthday's or xmas on the way for the people I was thinking about for these lil' beauties. Have a look below and see the one which I have altered...

Not bad for a $1. Covered in papers, sanded then painted the lil' draws, stamped on the draws (wanna put a lil bit of bling on the ends of the handles still, just gotta get the right size still), changed over the photographs to add my boys and added the photo corners to the outside. See all it takes is a little bit of creative passion to change something simple into something lovely.. Go on have a hunt around and see what you can find on clearence, might be the next "kewl" item?

Shhhhh.... Here are my June ATC's that I am sending away tomorrow :) but if I don't add them now I will forget to share again lol
Back in a moment, re-sizing more stuff to share with you.... *linda
1 comment:
Scrapping up a storm I see. Love the deal you got with the the drawers. And chipboard everywhere too I see LOL.
Post a Comment