Just some layouts completed recently. Buddies is from a sketch by the lovely Ant over at Pinkalicious sketch blog site, the layout is of my son with his lil' mate. We participated in the RSPCA million paws walk which made for a lovely family day out...

Here is the very boy'ish card for a friends new lil' addition to there family... still yet to send to her, but I know she isn't a scrapper & doesn't visit so thought put here then send away lol.

These 2 I completed at the day tripper at Scrapbooking 4 Less Retreat. Was only there for the Saturday so didn't have much time to scrap & chat at the same time, but got these 2 out anyway.

I do have a couple more but will have to wait to photograph & share with you all.. Have a good weekend & chat to you all soon
2 comments:
She's SCRAPPED! So nice to see your work again. Sometimes we all just need to take a break from it.
lol your cheeky there miss katherine. Yes I have scrapped...and doing more of it here also
Post a Comment