Just thought I would give you readers prior warning..... Tomorrow I am heading out to Stick n' Giggle scrapping store to purchase PINK.......yes you read right........PINK PAPERS......... A friend at work, her daughter has had twins so I am going to make a lil' mini album for "grandma moment" So if you have any advise on using this colour lol.......please bring it my way as this is a colour that I don't use often AT ALL with my 3 boys here
Warning over...you can now go back to your normal station, tomorrow will show you what I have purchase for this project.....hmmmm Pink.....oh geez
*linda
2 comments:
Enjoy the pink shopping for papers. You will have more fun than you expect. So many cute girly papers and embellies around :) You can never go wrong with flowers and butterflies.
Thought of the flowers but the butterflies I didn't....thanks for the idea there Maxine
It will certainly be a change from blue/brown/black etc etc to PINK will have to get my head around that one at the shop I feel :)
Don't worry will share once done lol
Post a Comment