12 June, 2009

Mojo Monday have you checked out the amazing cards this blog creators make. I struggle making cards and have now found a site that will help me with inspiration. Go n check it out, I know I am going to try and have a go at few of the sketches soon as I have a few birthday's coming up with family n friends :)
***Slowly getting better, feeling not as chesty today and can breathe better, thank goodness. Yesterday was thinking I was going to the doctors to be put on the oxygen but thankfully came good. I really don't enjoy being sick, so I do appoligize to those who follow the blog + the forums I am on that I simply haven't been there to share for a lil' while...no energy and sleeping all day doesn't help at all :) I will be back with some layouts n cards to share, chat to you soon
*linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! HUGS!!!!!!