14 June, 2009

Back Again

I told you I wouldn't be long just had to get Picnik to agree with my plan of re-sizing the pictures and would return to share :)


Here is a card that I am sending tomorrow to my friends son 4 his birthday... See told you I would be heavy on the chipboard soon and here the ball starts a rolling lol
Another card being sent tomorrow also, the cards are going to the same destination the mothers birthday is a few days prior to the fella's above
Here is a quick & simple layout of my two boys playing at Milton Train Park (we call it) and they were very un -cooperative with me trying to get a decent photograph of them both. But in the end they didn't turn out too badly... got ya boys!
Now wouldn't it be nice to have this dogs life... Goodness me this is how I find him where ever there is a blanket you will find out dog sleeping nicely curled up in it :)

Right that is it for now, until next weekend when I find time to upload will share what I have created during the week with you then. Have a good week... *linda

4 comments:

Fairlie Wairlie said...

Well well well hasnt someone made up for their lack of scrappin. You've done more on a weekend than I've done in a whole year woman. Very lovely work as usual. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the doogie. Mine does that too. The cards are great too.

JoanneK said...

Wow, you've been scrapping up a storm! Great stuff Linda!

Maxine said...

Awesome cards!!! Two very lucky recpients.

How cute is your dog!! Great layout too.