Well readers here is my 6x6 album I made for a work mate whose daughter recently had twins. I gave her the album last night and she loved it (such a relief when giving handmade gifts that a person really does like what you have created) Now I must say I am really happy with how it turned out & a big thank you for the suggestions about 'butterflies' as it really set off the theme of girly to me (thanks Maxine)
FRONT COVER

REAR COVER

PAGES 1 & 2 FOR THE BIRTH DETAILS
(weight, length all those kind of statistics)

Photo's of the beautiful new mum & her bubbies

Not sure if you can see, but this page has a transparency
with the together stamped upon it + 2 butterflies
When laying over the photo will say
Sisters Together Forever

Photo place for the girls daddy :)

And a space for journalling or even more photo's?

No scrapping today as gotta sleep, but hopefully will have more to share next weekend :) I am trying to power through the mountain of photo's I have here before our holiday to New Zealand later this year. Then I will have a HUGE mountain of photo's to get through...
Have a good day all
*linda
13 comments:
HI!
The album is gorgeous. Love love love it and I am sure your work friend will too.
Awwww shucks thanks Sara....must say I have been missing all your fantastic creations of late :( you will have to scrap your lil' mans b'day photo's & share....can't wait to see what you create, your always inspiring...
OMG Linda I love the Mini Album and it's PINK!!!!!! Woohooo!
Take Care
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
You did an AWESOME job with the pink project. I LOVE, LOVE the choice of papers. Sassafras Lass is one of my favs.
I bet you work friend will treasure the album for many, many years to come.
Thanks girls :) you are so encouraging especially when I haven't scrapped in ages...
Maxine I was never too keen on these papers probably because I have 2 older boys (11&7) that just never suited a page for them. But with this project it made it look fantastic and kiddy.. I really do hope that she treasure's it that would make my heart sing to know that...
HA HA HA......yes Shelley IT'S PINK not my most fav colour in the world to work with but quite easy when I didn't have photo's to go with the project lol... Made life a heap simpler in that respect.
Linda..that is fantastic. Its just so beautiful, you did a great job and I bet Patty loved it :)
She seemed to Fairlie...
I LOVE the album - what a precious gift.
Hugs,
Lisa xx
aww thanks Lisa :)
Oh Linda! This is so pretty and cute! Very good job you've done - that would have been a great pressie to recieve.
What a beautiful gift, bet she loved it.
You will have even more photos to sort out in a month or so!
Great to see your work. I haven't even had time to scratch myself but it is great to see your mojo is back with avengence
thanks Katherine :) I don't know where my mojo went for it's holiday but I am loving that it has returned ha ha ha
Post a Comment