Well the time has come that my eldest starts a new journey into high school. I am nervous but also excited for him as this time of schooling I found great fun.
The people you meet are completely different from primary school where you grew up with these people.
But this time was his time to grow and become an adult. I will miss the moments of him being a little kid as he edges towards being a teenager. The big moment arrives next month. My son becomes a teenager. I wonder where the time has gone, but enjoying every moment.
I have been very busy preparing him for the arrival of this big moment..
The uniforms have been purchased (with great expense..ouch) and all the books have been purchased.
Monday is going to be a sad day :( as my boy heads off to high school. I just hope that what we have taught him (manners + more) will be used and he will show others that his is a wonderful young man.
World look out, their are new kids on the block!
Now I have a new look for our "farm" here in Greenbank. This summer has brought us floods, dreadful thunder storms + beautiful sunny days. So these are my new fashion statement & fitting right in currently. But rest assured you won't see me wearing them outside of my yard..
Tonight Mother Nature is having another one of her moments and has blessed the south east Queensland with yet more rain, wind & dreadful weather. I simply don't understand all this wild weather currently. But at least I have the foot wear to deal with it all here in the yard.
Exciting day tomorrow (fingers crossed) my Chicken mansion arrives. Can't wait for the boys to have fun collecting our eggs from our new family additions.. So tomorrow will hopefully have some photographs of my new Coop and then can have a look for laying hens in the coming weeks :)
~Linda~
No comments:
Post a Comment