
Just thought I would update you all on the going on's at Cutting Beauty. Currently I haven't been busy creating as I would like to clear out all the stock I have currently. All of these cards in my facebook store on sale. Visit the site choose your cards, put sold under the card your wanting and then I shall contact you with my paypal details + get your postal details.
3 CARDS FOR $2.00 + $1.20 postage in australia (normally $1.00 for each card) I hope you can take advantage of the sale and stock up for 2011.
<<-- Get something like this which is hand coloured & created
This Christmas I received a beautiful beaded hanger (photo to come) and I have beads galore from Fete days and jewellery making. I think the one I received from my parents is wonderful. And I am going to borrow this idea to try and create some of my own to hang around the house. Shall take a photo of my creations and maybe one day you might find them at Cutting Beauty for sale also :)
Cutting Beauty website is still under re-construction. And I hope to find the time to have it up and running again, smoothly very very soon.. I am considering selling other items for paper crafters. Hope you can visit once up and running!
No comments:
Post a Comment