Yesterday headed to Woolies and to my shock had this very young mother telling me I was an idiot for purchasing water, toilet paper & dog food supplies. She doesn't understand why people are going crazy stocking up on stuff..
I had to tell her that Woolies delivers all there stock via the road and if they can't get it from the warehouse then our local stores can't get items for us to purchase. You should have seen the girls face when I explained that to her. Seriously did she think we delivered via air? I bet you when I left her with the water aisle that she grabbed some..
Please if you do get the chance to stock up, then do so. You may not need it right now but in the coming weeks a friend or neighbour may need your help in something they haven't gotten.
Why is it people think that "sight-seeing" is okay. Did they not watch the video footage of the flash flooding in the Toowoomba township. I am stunned as to how many people are driving, clogging up the roads to go and "see" the water. STOP IT PEOPLE! Yes it is amazing but I don't want to loose any of my friends due to drowning in the flooding areas.. STAY SAFE & DRY.
Vent over, head back to your normal channels :)
No comments:
Post a Comment