Now yes I know we now living in the "country" but could you please tell the flies to go away! But I have found a solution bbbahhahahahahaha (<- insert evil laugh please lol) I have had one of those automatic smelly pretty sprayer for years and now they have the Raid & Mortine one's. I honestly thought nah they wouldn't work I can barely swat the flies what is this thing going to do better. But to my amazement & disgust....the bloody thing works amazingly and frightening toooo well. I really hope that it isn't attracting the damn things? As the ol' saying goes....dropping like flies... is so true in our house currently. The dogs aren't worried about the smell, thankfully. But works awesomely.. <- is that a word lol..
2 comments:
been meaning to try them as have the pretty smelly ones all around the house...
These ones also have a nice smell too.
Post a Comment