18 January, 2011

Mother Nature Hates Us..

I am so sure that Mrs Mother Nature is either going through the change of life or due for her monthly "things" as she is really in a mood. Today received a text stating that Logan, Greenbank & areas surrounding will be hit with large hail, high winds & flash flooding. WHAT THE ???? This weather is madness. Has no idea if coming or going.. This photograph I took with my phone of the storm building but missed any of the spectacular lightening show.
Greenbank was spared but friends in the Riverhills area got hit hard with trees falling. Will have to see how our other house went in this storm.
Now my father sent me an email mentioning the benefits of Listerine & mozzie problems we suffer with having a beautiful natural pond/billabong out the back. Now I seriously thought dad had lost a wicket, but to my surprise I googled Listerine + Mozzie? and there were sites stating it work & worked well. So I have tried this trick and WOW it really works well. Spray it around your door frames & windows. Also where your going to be sitting and no mozzies coming to annoy you. A cheap and nicer smelling fix than the normal mozzie products.
Mmmmmmmm Cupcake making time. With the boys on holidays they are eating me out of the house. So a double batch of cupcakes are the call of the day with my beautiful, shinny new mixer mmmmmm love it!
Now here is my lil' fluffy boy of the family. Here I am trying to take photo's of the boys playing but Indy wanted his moment too. So here to share my lil' boy.. awwwwwwwww isn't he cute!

Have a good Tuesday, stay safe & I hope your all well. Linda

No comments: