NovaFM has a Brisbane Flood Map which you can download if you live in the neighbouring areas then please visit the site --> here so you too can check if your area is going to be affected.
Below is the Jindalee Boat Ramp playground.. Now you can just see the top of the swings here but the next photo. Well it is only the shade sail you can see. This water is amazing, the volume we are all getting. Here we all were complaining about our water restrictions and our precious gardens & grass dying. Now we are all complaining about our gardens flooding & getting too much water, sloppy grass under foot. I don't think we are ever happy.

(Photo's courtesy of Brooke Austin Facebook page)
The sky is rumbling extremely loudly over here at Greenbank, and the kids vacation care centre had called me at work to advise me they are evacuating all of them. The roads haven't yet flooded (like yesterday) which was great as I could easily collect the boys. But is very stressful when you get a call like that and you work 30-40mins away from them. I think a transfer will be in order so in case this does happen again I am closer to collect them.
Our mini river down the back is flowing so quickly, will have to put the rain coat and share some photo's of around the place here.

No comments:
Post a Comment