Well that title would get anyones attention lol.. Yes this week would have to be one of my worst weeks yet.
- House water pump blew up (or completely stopped working) So we have been without access to water for 2 days. Today the wonderful people at ACTION PUMP SERVICES came to my rescue especially when they closed at noon to start getting ready for their own New Year celebrations. Brian made the trip
out here to attach the new pump and get going. What an awesome thing to do. I honestly thought people like this didn't exist anymore, certainly not in the city anyway. He has hooked us up temporary till next year hehehe..
What else....

Oh yeah........ yesterday while hubby was taking the old pump to get possibly repaired he went along New Beith Road, normally a lovely bush drive from our place to Jimboomba. But not this time. He got really badly bogged right up to the axles.
I am so blessed to have friends like Shane & Vikki who so calmly (got bogged himself & called a mate to help out) helped us get the Jeep out again.
After a night of very little sleep at all and then hubby walking for an hour and half to get back to the Jeeps resting place at 6am. At 3pm he walked into the house soooo muddy. But I am soooo glad he got the Jeep & Hilux out of their situations. Bathed and sleeping now hubby is exhasted from the 2 days of stress, anxiety & physical exhaustion of the last 2 days.
I honestly hope that 2011 will bring the families back together again, in some way (at least talking anyway) and we get moving forward with Langlo Street (will be renting I would say)
Tonight I am working, so I hope you all have a wonderful New Years! And shall see you in 2011
2 comments:
Sounds like a stressful way to end the year Linda! Hope 2011 is a good one for you xx
Shelley, it certainly was an interesting way of leaving 2010 behind, but onwards and upwards. Lets' hope I can fit in some creative goodness this year as end of the year didn't do much at all.
Post a Comment