Well Christmas is over thank goodness. All that rushing around and spending money is all done..
I'm normally right into Christmas but this year was quite different and our house didn't feel very christmas'y. Lets just say the end of 2010 SUCKED.. So roll on 2011. I have never made New Year resolutions, but 2011 hubby & I have decided that it is time that we make some, stick to them and make our 2011 awesome, even if some people don't agree with what we are doing they can shove it. This is our family here and I love them to bits. And everyone has told me to forget about it all and to move on, but maybe they should have also told the other person involved too.. So I am moving on and Venting here and now it is all done with!
So bring on 2011!!
Bummer I am working New Years night but the public holiday pay rate shall be worth it :) and our New Years isn't huge normally!
My New Year resolution would have to be the normal one of loosing weight #1 then creating a positive vibe within my household, finding a home based business seriously!! And get a transfer from the store I am currently in to one which is closer to home.
2011 is also the year for us to plan another HUGE holiday, all have agreed that USA is high on the list of places to visit. So bring out the budget planning and away we go!
I hope you all had a better 2010 than I did..
No comments:
Post a Comment