Here to share.. This is my eldest son graduating from Primary School with his teacher. I would have to say this man is amazing. He has taught my son more in the 8weeks of having him to the 8yrs at MPSS. I only wish we had him as a teacher at the beginning of the year, he could have taught my son so much about our world, community + the 3 R's. I honestly take my hat of to you Mr C, you have shown us that every school is different and sadly found you too late. But we do have hope that you shall be there for when our 2nd son comes into yr 7 cause I can see you doing wonderful things for him also. This time you will have a full 12mths with him to weave your magic on him..
Mr C...your 1 in a million!
South East Queensland is being battered currently but the last 2 days of afternoon storms. I hope that all my friends & family are coping okay and not too much damage is done to your homes & property.
1 comment:
hey girl, hows things good to c u blogging!!!
Post a Comment