Well our household is slowing becoming more xmas'y every day. DS#2 and I put up the xmas tree and with his help he has decorated the tree himself. It is certainly something different this year, very "boy" as he wanted to only put "some" of the decorations as he didn't want to overload the tree lol..
My beautiful Santa is also out on our new TV cabinet (thanks to Ikea...love that place), this guy I found at a discount place in the city and was the last one left. I love him to bits, he reminds me of the Ol' Saint Nicolas when we use to head over to the Dutch Club in Richlands. It was wonderful fun with him tossing all the Gingerbread around and us kids crawling around collecting them. A wonderful memory..
Shall take a photograph of our tree tomorrow as DS#2 didn't want to put on the lights, so no twinkling on our tree this year. But must say it is a good thing as I can't stand untangling the lights every year. This year I get to have a rest from this job, though the tinsle was a tangled mess. Don't know how it get's like this, every year very carefully put away then the fairies must go in and mess it all up.
1 comment:
glad to see your settling in ...now i have the same problems with those fairies in my house..lol..
Post a Comment