Now for Mr DS#2 not to miss out. Here is his yr3 teacher the lovely Mrs C she was lovely for him, strong but true. Ds#2 wasn't too keen at first of his new teacher probably because he had the others wrapped around his lil' finger at an early stage. But Mrs C wasn't falling for this, it was time for him to work and was good for him and his confidence.
He is still struggling to making good friends, but I am sure that with the mix of kids in yr4 and having a lot longer time with them, that he will make good buddies.
I had an awesome comment about my Jeans handbag from the lady on the checkout in Big W, she wished to know where I purchased my bag from as she knows of her sister that would simply love it.. I mentioned I made it, but sadly the line up was huge behind us and I didn't have any business card or anything to give her :( next time I will be more prepared.. But nice to know that people notice something different..
No comments:
Post a Comment