Also I have been participating in a card swap and this month's theme is Christmas. This beautiful card was made by Penny another forum friend over at S4L, I think this is going to stay with me this one. Won't be heading out at all, so wonderfully made. Thank you Penny MMWAH
Well to my amazement it is already moving quickly along in November... And I still haven't taken photo's of all the layouts from last month :( will have to go into November's thread I feel. So look out today will have some eye candy which I completed at the last Stick n Giggle Crop (Halloween Themed Crop.....heaps of fun) It was wonderful to see all the girls again, & looking forward to the next crop already. I am having a crop here Friday night, if I remember will take some photo's of us all busy scrapping away till the weeeeeee hours of the morning lol...
Yesterday I FINALLY......received my Wicked Princess order, WOW DIDN'T THAT TAKE AGES.

I ordered this in September & due to delays with product have only just received the items. Looking forward to Friday night as I get to play with the papers...mmmmmmmmm yummy stuff. I said to them I wouldn't order again, but after seeing this paper I might have to go and have a look see at what else they have to offer lol..
In other news here...... We have finally received the World Of Warcraft Stein that we ordered a couple of months ago. This is a handmade & painted porceline (sp?) Stein. It is simply beautiful. We have purchased the Alliance and probably should have purchased the Horde also so they were a complete set, put with the family only supporting Alliance, it was pretty hard to convince them :( maybe next time??

3 comments:
gorgeous RAK..lucky Linda
that WP kit looks devine- jealous here
great work being created
What a sweet RAK!!! Love your cards!
PS...you've been tagged on my blog!
Sweet! Think my husband will be jealous of that stein ...and think of how much beer you could drink in one go!
Post a Comment