25 October, 2008

Frank & Emma Together...

Well today had a fantastic day,
went to my good friend Frank's wedding to the lovely
Emma. Don't they look beautiful together...
The weather was perfect for their day.
Congratulations to you both & I hope
you have a wonderful start to many years of happiness
together...
**Frank great to see you smiling again :)

This is a photograph I have taken.
*linda





4 comments:

Hailstorm Hayley said...

Linda this photograph is BEEEAAAUUTIFUL! looks like it was a very nice day as well. Congrats to the bride and groom and to you on your beautifulo handy work

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

Why thank you Miss Haley :) it was a great day had by all...

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

What a beautiful photo Linda :-)

Hugs,
Lisa (S4L)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lisa :) 1 of many taken on the day, but the first one I have altered (softened edges & frame). Many more to look at...