08 November, 2008

HAD FUN...

Had some girls over for a crop last night, had a lovely night with heaps of giggles :) I completed 3 layouts last night which I am actually quite happy with & used my Wicked Princess pack, very nice papers and go perfectly with farm photo's. I have placed the layouts in the gallery...Amanda & I were the last to see our pillows at the early hours of 3am. Here is our big messy table of creations :) Loving it, will have to start planning the next night of cropping...

Here is something to prove that Amanda & I were up so late LOL....
Don't forget to visit my Gallery to view my new layouts :) Have a good weekend & chat to you all soon :)

1 comment:

JoanneK said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!! Glad it was productive and you had a wonderful time!!! Off to peak in the gallery!