22 November, 2008

FISKARS SALE WOO HOOOOOO

OMG Today I headed off with Amanda to the Fiskars Warehouse Sale and WOW WHAT BARGAINS we picked up....you are going to be so jealous of all the stuff we bought...............

And yeah those were ALL 20CENTS EACH......I know what I should have done, buy 2 of each as they would have made lovely RAK or even if you were in a secret santa (sadly didn't do this year) would have been able to hand over an amazing prezzie for next to nothing!

YES YOU ARE READING RIGHT..... I bought all 4 of those border punches for $3.00 each, sadly I purchased my Fiskars punch for $21.95 a few weeks ago boo hoo.....but now got these ones also woo hoo......
YES......ALL THIS + I bought hubby a Long Handled pruner (thingy lol) for $10 which retails in K-mart for $119 (as the woman at the counter told us) & bought a long handle shower hose for $5 (not sure what the retail is of it but thinking probably $30-$40 at least)
So in all I walked out from there spending $56.00 total OMG........ Next time I see this advertised you know where I will be going!!

2 comments:

kdtt4 said...

Well next time you see it advertised, you better be sending me an email girl!! :)

kel xox

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

LOL shall do my dear......!!