Can you believe that we found each other on Facebook, this blows me away. I haven't seen some of these girls since primary school & here we are all in one place...
Okay....from the left
Jenni, Tracey, Sophie Melissa, Louise Julie & then me.....
Had a lovely time chatting about the good ol' times at school...
No scrapbooking to chat about, but am going to a xmas crop tomorrow over at Stick n Giggle for the WHOLE DAY.......mmmmmmm cropping n chopping n chatting.......how wonderful lol
Family are all well and hanging for the holidays to start soon, I know I can wait but the boys are hanging for them.. Xmas shopping is slow, we have 1 main prezzie but now to get everyone else's before the mad rush & with kids in tow.
*linda
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the birthday wishes. It ended up being lots of fun.
Gay is enjoying her visit, and we're enjoying having her here. She's even helping me catch up with the ironing!
We are all so looking forward to Christmas, but I know what you mean about presents. We've hardly done any this year!
Chase wants a skateboard or scooter, but Kyle says no - kids don't wear any protective gear here, and we don't want him cracking his head or something!
Glad you enjoyed a night out - hopefully there will be a few more before the Fat Man in the Red Suit arrives bearing gifts! x
Post a Comment