27 August, 2008

WELL IT HAS FINALLY STARTED TO HAPPENED!!

I knew this would bite her in the arse sooner or later with all the crap that happened with the "We Challenge You" blog this woman couldn't find her way out of a paper bag!
Dee's blog - Scrapping is Life and Sara's blog - Scrapping Days
have finally said what I was dying to say...

DON'T VISIT ADDICTED 2 SCRAPPING.COM.AU simply not worth wasting your money there (hay and you never know if you really will get the product you purchase, too many promises not kept during the time at We Challenge You)

This woman doesn't understand the way of running a sucessful business and in her wake she has damaged other scrapbooking women's lives & another company grrrrrrrrr (which is running fantastically might I add even if she did what she did to it) I was never going to say anything negative on my blog but sadly after visiting these 2 beautiful scrapper's who I admire there work and found out that Michelle has damaged these girls confidence & upset them that I feel the need to say something loud

DON'T GO THERE NOT EVEN TO BE A DT MEMBER, SIMPLY NOT WORTH IT

4 comments:

Trace Geworsky said...

Amen sister..I agree with you 110%

Anonymous said...

Just thought you ladies that had been burnt by the bitch at A2S might like to have a read of this...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8087816559793161607&postID=8184071351561033608

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

ARRGGHH BUGGER.....the person who left the comment before COME BACK the link doesn't work :( dying to read

Unknown said...

Wow what a fantastic 4am read, thank you for fixing up the blog address :) very interesting indeed...