04 August, 2008

Scrapping This Weekend...

Well I had a busy weekend, been busy with the Blind Scrap Challenge with Scrapbooking 4 Less website. But sadly I didn't get to complete all 3 of the challenges set, bit of a bummer work got in the way there lol. But did get 2 done & completed the sketch for the month but also did a layout for the "just because I felt like it" you will find them all here in my main gallery
All kiddies going back to school today as DS#2 not the best with a cold. So means I get to sleep all day before my afternoon starts again and then off to work tonight again.....
I would dearly love to complete a few more layouts for challenges set by other blogs & company's but will have to see how my day/week pan's out.
Hope you are all well & will chat to you all soon...
*linda

No comments: