Sad news :( for all those who visit...
I found this kewl site which changes the layout (which I do love)
but sadly I didn't write down all my links for other people's
blog site's... So if your visiting or reading
this in your blog-lines, please leave me a comment here
so I can place a link to your blog again thanks :)
also
I received a very nice RAK
(random act of kindness)
and I thought I would send something back
to say a big thank-you to her. So I decorated
a notebook I had here waiting
for something special to happen to :)

Soon I will have some layouts & cards to share,
it is for a Guest Design Team pack I received.
So once that is published will be here to share with you all :)
*linda
2 comments:
gorgeous notebook! I'm sure Skye will love it.
Skye does love it -- skye loves it so much she is scared to write in it LOL.
Post a Comment