24 August, 2008


Look at what I have just ordered and this month they have FREE POSTAGE holy dooly for me that is a saving of $7.50 in my pocket. And when you read how much is in the lil' pack I am getting for $50 bucks......how kewl. I simply can't wait till it arrives.
I have seen this site and been watching it for ages but haven't seen anything that really took my fancy but this time....mmmmmmm product couldn't resist LOL... If your interested here is the web address if you want to go and see what other Kit's they have that might take your fancy, but don't blame me for feeding your scrapbooking addiction. Because I can't help but to feed mine..... Mystical Scrapbooking Kits
Happy scrapping and don't forget that if you scrap a creation to post a comment so I too can have a look see at what you have done, I love looking at all your creations
*linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the paper pack - What a bargain