

Well I had a lovely night last night with some great gals here for a scrapbook. I completed 2 layouts with a heaps of chatting, drink making & looking after DH & his mate also here playing World of Warcraft online. So had a very full house last night, but so enjoyable!!
Will be uploading the layouts tomorrow when can take the photo's during the day. Hope you come back for a look see :)
This Friday going to my first eva Stampin Up Party, so can't wait to see what they have in the way of stamps. I am sure that is going to be my next obsession! I dearly want to get some Journalling block stamps as this is something that I don't have yet in my gear. Something plain but also something with a flourish on it would be great. So that is my mission for that night is to find those!
Back later
*linda
No comments:
Post a Comment