
Woo Hoo I am soooo happy with how this layout turned out and finally it is finished. It looks wonderful and sooo matches DS#2 eye's with them being sooo blue!! Thanks Ruthy for a wonderful class. It has tought me something about looking beyond a piece of printed paper and looking with in it...
Out of the kit I had heaps of left over's so made another layout this time with DS#1. This layout I am going to submit (the Be Free) to a magazine and give this a go with this layout and see what happens?? It is amazing how much inspiration you can receive just by having a class. Once I did the Online Class the printed paper's all look different now, it is wonderful! Thanks Ruthy for the online class... Oh and if your reading the class I did was through EMM (click here for link) and once a month (I think) they have an online class and you know I am going to do them all from now on!! This one was fantastic!!
Out of the kit I had heaps of left over's so made another layout this time with DS#1. This layout I am going to submit (the Be Free) to a magazine and give this a go with this layout and see what happens?? It is amazing how much inspiration you can receive just by having a class. Once I did the Online Class the printed paper's all look different now, it is wonderful! Thanks Ruthy for the online class... Oh and if your reading the class I did was through EMM (click here for link) and once a month (I think) they have an online class and you know I am going to do them all from now on!! This one was fantastic!!
1 comment:
I love this layout Linda, it's just so well done. You're such a clever girl!
Post a Comment