27 February, 2007

*Now I'm Sick* Arrrggghh hating it!!

Bugger, always the way... when you look after sick kiddies I adventually get it also. So sitting here all stuffed up and feeling like crap and everybody gone to work & school. I suppose that is a bonus as I have a quite house, but it also means that there is no one to get me a cuppa or ask if I'm alright LOL...
Oh well means that when I go to the Retreat in a couple of weeks, I won't be sick there which is a bonus. I would hate to be sick there, it would be a bit of a waste of money going there sick. And lucky tonight I don't have to work as DH is doing stocktake and nobody here to mind the little ones at night. So I can go to bed early for a good night's rest.

3 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

hi there..cant wait to meet at the retreat..not long now!

Sara said...

Just dropping in and saying hi!! Hope you are feeling much better by now.

Ruthy said...

Hi ya matey, not long now and I'll get to talk to you IRL, have an awesome week and see you on Fridayyyyy Yay!!!!!

Ruthy x