14 February, 2007

Going Scrapping Tomorrow

One of the mum's at DS's prep class is a newbie to scrapbooking and she is going off to a crop tomorrow.....soooooooo......(she invited me along) I am going along also, should be a lovely day to get some unfinished projects done and possibly buy some new goodies whislt there. The store is local and I don't mind the store, but the stock doesn't seem to rotate that quickly?? Every time I have visited it seems like I am just looking at the same stuff, it is never a WOW I haven't seen that before moment at the store. Oh well shall see what it is like tomorrow, going to pack up all my goodies ready for fun!!
Oh and have a lovely day.......----------------------->
found the picture lol...

2 comments:

Ruthy said...

Have fun at your scrap event. Hope you enjoy the online class too and find the instructions ok. Thought you may have been working. I start working tomorrow so I'll be balancing scrapping with out f the home work too LOL!Your LO turned out fine I see and looks like you'll be taking some neat shots now with your new pressie! Not long till retreat looking forward to meeting you and the other EMM members IRL!!!! - ruthy

Marie said...

You will have to send your friend over to EMM, Linda.