Yesterday had a lovely couple of hours scrapping with the EMM girls. It is funny when you have this image of a person in your head and when you first meet it's like....wow....there is one lady and it was great meeting her as she doesn't have a picture on the web of herself. So that was a nice surprise.
I completed my March Challenge Pack yesterday, it turned out great. Very happy!! Will have to share the photo with you later as have to download it off the camera... I was ment to get a start on the CyberCrop's but haven't had time today, slept most of it as have to work tonight from midnite till 5am.... Bit miffed at myself that I haven't done it, but might get one done before I go to work!!
1 comment:
Hi Linda
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your layouts look great.
Post a Comment