Well it is over before it began... We Challenge You owner is pulling the pin on the blog as she is finding it too hard to keep going with her new venture, :( so not impressed with all the work that the sponsor went through & all the hassle and now she has closed it down completely... Oh well time to look for a new adventure bit of a bummer this is for sure...
5 comments:
Hey girl,
I truly am sorry to hear this.
I must say I am not surprised, because the way the communication went when she cut a bunch of us from the team, I didnt think she had what it took to be successful out there.
Best ofluck..You have a lot of talent, you will have better opportunities!!
Trace G
Hey Trace,
Thank you for your kind words about my work it means alot :)
And ditto to all you have said about the blog site, not impressed at all...
I love your work too Linda and am disappointed for the team of girls and entrants at WCY too. Sounds very messy BTL. I have just wasted 3 hours doing the cards challenge and think the lady should have had the grace to leave the blog active long enough with a message on it saying it's closed. I was enjoying it too. Loads of inspiration and it has got me into scrapping other than 12x12 pages.
Love those little penguin stamps for earlier this month. Really cute.
Oh Katherine, that is so sad to hear that you have been affected also :( I would dearly love to see your efforts as I did enjoy seeing everybody's masterpieces. If your interested I am very much a regular at the
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au forum and they have a beautiful bunch of ladies that I am sure would also love to see your masterpiece. I hope you can join in the fun there... Do you have a blog site that I am able to view your cards?? Would love to see your efforts :)
p.s ----> if you after a bit of inspiration also, my main gallery link is on the right :) sure you will enjoy (fingers crossed lol)
Thank you again for visiting my blog and I look forward to hearing from you again soon Katherine :)
Post a Comment