Only 3 more days till I attend the STICK N GIGGLE Retreat up in the beautiful Mt Tamborine, I can't wait to see all the ol' EMM buddies and the new Lounge girls also. How exciting!! I have the lovely Amanda coming also from school (one of my mommy friends) which will make the trip up more exciting with company :) So you can imagine will have lots to talk about when I return and heaps of photographs fingers crossed!!
I got some photo's developed today and to my shock I got 102 done..........GEEZ.......did I really have that many to be done! Oh well will have a heap of variety over the next 3 days at the Retreat. Also some news, I have sent away an email in regards to some of the photo's we had taken on our last holiday to Woodgate. Sadly they don't have any (actually 2) good photo's of the area in postcards and we have some awsome photo's here. So we have contact a company that does there postcards and fingerscrossed they might have a look at what we have to offer? So I won't show off our photo's on here until I hear back from them ;)
I bought some new stamps today as K-Mart had 15% off scrapbooking stuff, so got a bit of a bargain there. They were $13.00 already, which is cheap for stamp sets but with the discount even better...
Off now to start a packing all the scrapping goodies, shall update you all again soon :) have a good one!!
*linda
2 comments:
cant wait to catch up!
Hi Fran, I can't wait will be lovely to see you again!
Post a Comment