15 July, 2008

Stick n Giggle 2008 Retreat, Tamborine Mtn

Photo's taken by Ruthy Clarke
Thanks :)

STICK N GIGGLE RETREAT 2008

Well I had a fantastic time, got to see all my old friends and meet new ones made on the net. We are all from the Scrap Lounge and it is wonderful to put names and faces together. I seriously can't wait for the next Retreat. It is so nice to see other peoples amazing masterpieces they create whilst there. Got to see the famous Ruthy & Jolene (both have been regularly published within Australian magazines) I also attended Jolene's class and might I say what an eye opener that was.  To create something so beautiful and creative was a great privilage...  Jody, who owns Stick n Giggle hosted a fantastic Retreat, hat's off to all her hard work. Also she raised an amazing $230 + for the Jan Mcgrath (sorry if spelt wrong :( ) Cancer foundation. Which is a fantastic effort.....well done Jody!
Here we are all scrapping till our hearts content, had heaps fun & laughs.  Will take me a couple of days to get the cheeks back to normal and not sore from laughing and smiling so much lol...



Here is my car buddy. We travelled up to the Retreat together, she is one of the Mum's from my Ds#2 class. We had a great time together and can't wait for the next Retreat together...
Here is our room buddy, Megan. She is also an Ipswich girl :) and was lovely to meet her. Hopefully she will be coming to the next Retreat very soon...
And here I got to take a class by the lovely Jolene, she does some amazing things with papers and has this beautiful, sweet 3 (almost) year old for a subject, her daughter...
It was a pleasure meeting you Jolene (if you read here lol).
Well I had better be off as gotta get ready for work (and check some more emails etc) will return with the layouts I have completed once I have uploaded them to the computer :) happy scrapping *linda

2 comments:

Jolene Pienaar said...

hehe, it was great meeting you too, you are just totally fab! You RAWK girlie!!

Can't wait too see all the layouts you created, I think I only got to see a few of them :(

Anonymous said...

i totally agree what an awesome weekend and made me realize how much I've missed catching up with you all a bit more regular than I have in the last year. I've enjoyed watching your growth too as a scrapper, you are rocking girl. fantastic to meet so many newies too and Jolene at last, I've always loved her work as well. P.s I've also relized that Ive miss named 'Megan' for 'Melissa' on photobucket - my apologies, must fix that when I get the chance.- chat soon love ruthy xox