I have packed all my necessary scrapbooking stuff (1 x Tote, 1 x duffle bag + my tool box I decorated --> picture in main gallery) and fingers crossed I have everything lol. Geez I haven't even packed my clothes yet, but that will be very simple as the weather reports have been that it will be cold. So Jeans, Track pants and jumpers will be the go and will definately bring the Ugg Boots for whilst sitting doing the scrapping, gotta keep my toes warm...... I am even bringing my heater for the just in case that the rooms are not heated, I know our's will be as I will be providing the warmth lol.
-------> So have you visited the We Challenge You site yet??? COME ON...... I have put my journal up for a prize this month, so if your interested then you had better get cracking and create something to show off. I am so excited to offer this plus the prize that We Challenge You has up for offer. Looking forward to seeing what you create :)
*linda
No comments:
Post a Comment