01 September, 2009

September Newsletter

Afternoon,
Just an update on the scrapping scene + home life :) Over at Scrapbooking 4 Less have uploaded our September Newsletter. Follow the link, grab a cuppa & enjoy seeing what the design team have been creating this month. Something very bright & "spring"
Here at home our new addition has certainly found his place in our house & hearts. Yes we have had a few toilet accidents but thankfully the house is ALL hard floors and takes nothing to clean up. And here I was commenting on facebook that my lil' man was doing a fantastic job of no accidents, how wrong was I hehehe... I will upload some more photo's of "Indy" very soon + the creations I made for this month's newsletter :)
Hope your all well & healthy + don't forget to leave some lovin' so I know that your reading here :)
*linda

3 comments:

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Linda,
Just thought i'd say HI!
Take Care
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au

MrsDesperate said...

Can't wait to see more photos of your new little man ... am sure he'll learn fast!
x

Fairlie Wairlie said...

love that card linda, is the owl a stamp? hes cute