07 September, 2009

Me & Indy

Afternoon.. We have been busy in the backyard taking some baby photographs hehehe.. Here is a nice one of me & Indy together :) He is such a good lil' man, not many accidents in the house, a bit of chewing on items grrrr but nothing important thankfully. We tried to take him for a walk the other day and what a disaster that was hehe.. All the jumping around, chewing on the lead and simply sitting down and refusing to budge. So that will take a bit of work before we can walk him to school to collect the boys together..
We had an extremely busy weekend, with hubby in the garden and me baking OMG did I do a heap of baking. Trying to save some money on the arvo & school treats as the boys are eating me out of the house. Wednesday will be doing some more baking to freeze :)
Will have to go and do some scrapping as I have purchased the monthly challenge pack from Stick n Giggle which I am doing about my lil' fluffy man in my life (new addition)
Have a good day
*linda

3 comments:

Antonella Ryan said...

Ohh he's very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Doogies adorable. I wouldn't live without ours.

MrsDesperate said...

Gorgeous. Perservere with the training, it will be worthwhile if you have a well-trained pup you can take everywhere.