I have been a very busy girl last night and from the rub-on pack I purchased the other weekend I have created 7 cards using my off cuts of cardstock. This is the bonus of scrapbooking in A4 size I get to make cards with all the bits... So what do you think hay, I am really happy with the outcome of all of these cards. I personally feel I struggle with cards, but very happy with how these ones turned out :)






6 comments:
beautiful cards Linda - you've done great!
They look fabulous. I love the snail hehe so cute :)
These are terrific and I know why you say you are happy..I would be happy too!
These are beautiful cards Linda
beautiful cards linda, love the lady beatles lol very cute. I think they look fantastic!
awww thanks girls :) warms my heart with all the kind comments
Post a Comment