12 May, 2009

Sketching Away

Sadly I haven't had much time to scrap this week. But while in the kitchen cooking dinner I have been making sketches on my laptop..  So you have a treat from my blog. Another one of my sketches, I might start adding these regularly for my readers to enjoy :)
Credit goes to Scrapwow for the flourish image.  So what do you think? I am going to try and give these a go when I find some time to do some scrapbooking..  :(  Will add the layout once I have completed it.  Thanks for popping by, have a good day & happy scrapping..
*linda

4 comments:

Maxine said...

Another fab sketch. I am saving them to give them a go. Hopefully get some time this weekend.

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

OMG thank you so much Maxine, when you do upload them can you put the link in the comment so I can check it out.... Can't wait to see what you create!
*linda

Fairlie said...

You're a busy little bee miss linda. "ah yes this is just a little something i whipped up whilst making some gourmet cuisine in the kitchen" she says lol. i shall have to get busy and try to scrap a page with these sketches.

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

lol ha ha miss fairlie! I'm trying to be a Jamie Oliver but not working too good keep making sketches & burning the meat... :p