10 May, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To all those Mother's I hope you have a fantastic day & get spoiled heaps.  This year is the first time I have walked in the Mothers Day Classic for Breast Cancer Awareness & Research.  It was really great fun walking with friends. We participated in the 4.5km walk, which tomorrow I will probably be very sore from lol...  But enjoyed the morning out n about. 
Will have some photo's to share later once I have the energy, will need a nana nap I feel lol. But will post some up for you to see tomorrow.. 
Have a great Mothers Day..
*linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great achievement Linda! Hope you pulled up ok today.

Maxine said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. Hope you are not to sore today and what a great effort for a Sunday morning for a good cause.

Unknown said...

Not too sore, but having to work last night also was not as smart as I thought...ouch...all that kneeling and stretching to fill the shelves makes for a bit of a painful evening. Today even a bit sore still, but hopefully will be okay with work tonight...fingers crossed

heirloomscrapping said...

WTG Linda that is an awesome effort

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

Thanks :) I'm quite proud personally that I did it also, never thought I would do one of these events. Must thank my friends for pushing me & giving me the idea that I could do the walk... Next year hopefully will do the 8km walk, will build up to it during the year!