I am hosting the Scrapbooking 4 Less Cyber Crop this month... So if your interested in getting your scrapping mojo back then maybe pop on over for a look and you may find what your after.. Some scrapping juices flowing. I shall be hosting the Crop over the Retreat weekend so those who sadly won't make it will still be able to enjoy some scrapping fun. The Challenges will be uploaded on the 21st May 2009 and runs till the Monday the 25th - midnight..
Now as you know I have been busy doing my own lil' sketches here while doing the dinner (great being a woman can do extra things all at once lol) so I thought I would show off another sketch I have created -

So what do you think? I would love it if you find inspiration from these sketches I have created that you link your blog / gallery in the comments so I can go for a visit.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. We are heading out this weekend for the MILLION PAWS WALK for the RSPCA which should be fantastic fun with my lil' furry man + the family. Have a good one & will catch you at the next posting..
*linda
4 comments:
This is so cool Linda!!! Great sketch too!
Why thank you *blush*
Great sketches Linda. I'm adding them to my sketches book. Keep them coming
Oh thank you Katherine.....your too kind... :)
Post a Comment