Hay Guys!!
Thank you so much for reading my very long post, but when your a chatter like me you just get on a roll and can't stop at time's...also thanks for the lovely comment's. Well I have been busy again Scrapping and this time have taken photo's of layout's you have seen as yet (though a couple you will with this month's EMMie's lol) but you can have a sneak peak, I don't mind...

DS#1 at his School Choir Concert 2006 for Christmas. Geez he was nervous, even forgetting his line's quite a few times. But full of smile's for mum and her beloved camera!
Family Day / Easter Parade. DS#2 was showing off his painting skills at the Family Day explaining all about his Easter Egg he was painting. I just love this photograph of him, the concentration is amazing. Also this layout is going into the EMMie's for this month. It is to do with a sketch that we are to complete. (p.s- Received this beautiful paper from my Easter Bunny Swap ----Ruthy, thanks girl it is beautiful)
The boys absolutely loved swimming with dad when at Ballina, so much so that I don't think they got out of the water the whole 4 day's we were down there lol. As you can see by there faces they really loved it and had soooooo much fun!
Sneak Peek.....ummm ah......well this is my effort for the May Challenge pack from EMM. I hope that you like what I have done as the cutting out part of this layout caused a couple of blister's lol. I do love how this one turned out, though I would have like to have bigger title sticker's. But when I did put larger print up the top it covered all the cutting work, so this page is still a work in progress due to not completely happy with the page not having a standing out title.
This layout I completed at the Retreat I mentioned in previous post's. Now we had a wonderful lesson by Marie about Stamping on Transperency (sorry about the spelling) so what I have done here is put the journalling onto the transperency with some beautiful scroll stamping and slide it behind the photo of DN#1 (dear niece), this way I have done the journalling of ages etc but hidden it from sight and doesn't detract from the layout itself and being clear with the stamped image on the side give's it a nice look on the side. The sister title, I first painted and then sanded the edges of it all to give it a rustic look to suit the brown tones and old time feel of the photo's. Personally I feel the red in the title is too bright, but now that it is on it is staying there.
Thanks for looking and I hope you like my newest additions to my albums! :)
Family Day / Easter Parade. DS#2 was showing off his painting skills at the Family Day explaining all about his Easter Egg he was painting. I just love this photograph of him, the concentration is amazing. Also this layout is going into the EMMie's for this month. It is to do with a sketch that we are to complete. (p.s- Received this beautiful paper from my Easter Bunny Swap ----Ruthy, thanks girl it is beautiful)
The boys absolutely loved swimming with dad when at Ballina, so much so that I don't think they got out of the water the whole 4 day's we were down there lol. As you can see by there faces they really loved it and had soooooo much fun!
Sneak Peek.....ummm ah......well this is my effort for the May Challenge pack from EMM. I hope that you like what I have done as the cutting out part of this layout caused a couple of blister's lol. I do love how this one turned out, though I would have like to have bigger title sticker's. But when I did put larger print up the top it covered all the cutting work, so this page is still a work in progress due to not completely happy with the page not having a standing out title.
This layout I completed at the Retreat I mentioned in previous post's. Now we had a wonderful lesson by Marie about Stamping on Transperency (sorry about the spelling) so what I have done here is put the journalling onto the transperency with some beautiful scroll stamping and slide it behind the photo of DN#1 (dear niece), this way I have done the journalling of ages etc but hidden it from sight and doesn't detract from the layout itself and being clear with the stamped image on the side give's it a nice look on the side. The sister title, I first painted and then sanded the edges of it all to give it a rustic look to suit the brown tones and old time feel of the photo's. Personally I feel the red in the title is too bright, but now that it is on it is staying there.Thanks for looking and I hope you like my newest additions to my albums! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment