Evening All,
Well have had a full on time in my household. To those who visit and know me well....our email address isn't working currently I can receive but I am unable to send back. Hopefully tomorrow will have this all sorted out as it is quite frustrating when you all send lovely message's and I can't respond :(
DS#1 had his first tennis lesson the other week and to my amazment he can hit the ball really well. So well infact that he was getting them over the fence!! DS#2 started his first Karate lesson today, he was very very excited. I loved how DS#1 was giving him pointer's in the car on the way (he is currently a green belt with 3 strips) over to the dojo...lol...
Well I am off again sorry so short but gotta get ready for work again!!
1 comment:
Email not working! You should have called.
Hope it gets sorted soon :)
Post a Comment