Busy, busy, busy, been doing the EMMie's challenge's and I would have to say this was the hardest to complete....minimum of 3 printed paper, but 6 would be preferred and hidden journalling. These were the requirement's of one of the challenge's. So here is my effort!!
Always Brother's is a photo taken at Ballina and one of my favourite's. The journalling inside is what I love about my boys, little message from Mum :)
See I have been a busy bee......More EMMie's items:-
all the LOs you have shared linda are just G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S !!!! i have no advice on being published cause despite years of submitting i have never been published so follow the advice of the girls who have been. thank you so much for sharing all your beautiful work
2 comments:
all the LOs you have shared linda are just G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S !!!!
i have no advice on being published cause despite years of submitting i have never been published so follow the advice of the girls who have been.
thank you so much for sharing all your beautiful work
xxoo
i think ur LOs are amazing
Post a Comment