*Well I have been doing my usual blog surfing this afternoon and have just seen that Heidi Swapp is coming back to Austraila in May. Hmmmm might have to suss out what day n dates then check with hubby & budget (last one I heard was quite expensive?) But would love to go and be Scrapping Star Struck by Heidi hehehe....
*Not much scrapping being done, but a heap of cutting of cardstock & paper going on at my house of late. With my introduction to the scrapping world "Cutting Beauty" I have been madly coming up with different cut-outs which I haven't seen before. And offering to people who have that "different" name where the alphafonts just don't cover completely, I shall cut it out for them :)
*Family are all good and healthy, shall update you when I have uploaded some goodies on to my Cutting Beauty site :) have a good day
Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment