
Well I am getting back into the scrapping scene again and have started with a card from Mojo Monday. I alway get these in my inbox and never create anything, just enjoy what everyone else creates. Last night I decided to make an easter card from this weeks sketch for a swap I am joining in. I did something different with the colours as the traditional colours are pastel for easter, but for me........chocolate...........is such a yummy colour and I thought this is the way I am going to head with my card. The green of the grass the lil' bunnies hop on (hehe) to bring me the chocolate's for me to eat mmmmmmm.. Anyway enough chatter about chocolate here is what I created :)

Thanks for looking at what I have created.. I hope you have a fantastic day *Linda
3 comments:
Gorgeous card Linda! I love the pretty greens you've used here.
Beautiful MOJO!! Thanks for sharing!
Very pretty!
Post a Comment