22 March, 2009

*FIRST ONLINE CLASS TODAY*

**I am very excited to announce that TODAY is my first online class. Please if your interested in having a look see then pop on over to Scrapbooking 4 Less and come and join in the fun of learning something different :)
**This weekend have finally moved into my new scrap/craft/computer room lol... And have been scrapping up a storm, so will have a heap to upload onto the site very very soon :) Hope you can pop in for a look see, fingers crossed I have them uploaded this afternoon. Have found some photo's which I haven't seen in ages so have finally scrapped them..."finally"
**Family are all well & healthy, hope you are also. See you this afternoon :)
linda

2 comments:

cynthaea said...

New room? What have you guys been up to since we left. We need to see pictures :)
Things here are going well... will find out if I have a new job soon too.
*hugs* to you all

MrsDesperate said...

That's exciting. Photos please!